Saturday, September 29, 2007

0_o Tagged!!!

RULES:
*Each blogger must post these rules first.
*Each blogger must start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
*Bloggers that are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
*At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

Now it's my rule!!
Remember : I'm strange person. So....if you find something impossible in this journal, means that u must believe it ^^

- I love syntaxes! Almost all computer syntaxes, except CSS and advanced HTML. I dunno know, just love it!!

- Sometimes I feel that I'm a villager that lost into a big town. For example, I can't cross busy roads without anybody beside me, then I can't use elevators -at all!-.

- I love talking to myself *loudly*.

- I have a split personality. I can be a very wise man at times, and can be a childish-annoying-moody person at other times. I can be so smart at *most* times and can be normal, or very dumb at other times.

- I hate simplicities, except for animes or other fictions. And sometimes, I love simple writings ^^

- I hate text messages (SMS) at all. I don't like it coz it's expensive! I just use it for communicating with some technophobes around and to participate in a quiz.

- When I'm inspired, I can write 8 *eight* long poems or a long article containing lots of technical words at an hour, but if I'm not, even when in deadlines, I can't write anything.

- I can do 7 sleepless nights, but after it I can sleep for 24 hours ^^ *that's true, I've ever done it XDDD*

Time to tag!! I love it!!

I will choose Ayaka, Kurapika, Izzan, Yura, Henny, Shani, Lupin, and Tatz. Hahaha, hope them read this journal!!! XD XD XD


No comments: